So Many Ways To Donate!

SO MANY WAYS TO DONATE!!

1. You can join in the fundraisers I will be hosting;
2. Give money to me in person;
3. Give a one-time donatation directly to
SNAP (click here) online with PayPal;
4. Send a check to SNAP at PO BOX 235287, Encinitas CA 92023. Please put my name in the subject line of the check; or
5. Commit to a monthly donation amount of your choice, Click Here!

Important: If you send the money to SNAP, please let me know so I can update the progress tracker!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Progress Comes in Small Steps

So I might not have moved the money needle this week, but I’ve made progress! I have had great contact with SNAP, and have the info I need to do my first fundraiser. Hooters of Mission Valley will be hosting “Hooters Neuters” on Thursday, February 23rd. You can come in any time of the day, and if you give them my promotion code (which we are still getting together) than 20% of your bill will be given to SNAP. Hooters of Mission Valley being such a central location, I am hoping that one day can bring in over $1,000. You will see lots of Facebook posts about it in the near future, so mark it on your calendar now!
Also, SNAP is in need of a location to store their Neuter Scooter in central San Diego – the place they were at which was generously donated to them for a while has been rented. Please, if you knw someone with land or storage that would work, let me know!

Some friends have asked me recently why SNAP as opposed to the ASPCA or other better known organizations. My reasons are, I want to focus on the start of the problem – overpopulation, not the side effects of it, like homelessness, cruelty, and euthanasia. I want to come up with the cure, not fight the symptoms. Also, being a grass-roots San Diego based organization means a lot to me. I really feel like I’m giving back locally. I am so glad so many of you have already offered to help me make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment