So Many Ways To Donate!

SO MANY WAYS TO DONATE!!

1. You can join in the fundraisers I will be hosting;
2. Give money to me in person;
3. Give a one-time donatation directly to
SNAP (click here) online with PayPal;
4. Send a check to SNAP at PO BOX 235287, Encinitas CA 92023. Please put my name in the subject line of the check; or
5. Commit to a monthly donation amount of your choice, Click Here!

Important: If you send the money to SNAP, please let me know so I can update the progress tracker!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Puppy Love!

Another interesting development came out of the Hooters Neuters event in Mission Valley. I couldn’t get my mind off that little Chihuahua I mentioned, so we took him in. He instantly became part of the Herrmann family! I hope the same type of thing will happen this next week at the Comedy Store event on Tuesday, 3/13. Not that I will fall in love with another pet – because my husband would KILL me – but that other people will and we can find some homes. Rescues are always so grateful for a loving family!

Willow-Rose is of course the peace keeper and quickly bonded with the pup, who we named Tatto Jawa, or TJ. Wookie & TJ are scrapping it out for dominant male, and the cats don’t know what to think, but at least they aren’t threatened by a dog that weighs less than they do! Prior to his Herrmann-hood, TJ was attacked by a larger dog, and dropped at the pound to be euthanized. I an so grateful to SNAP and particularly Cb for finding & rescuing my new baby.

What’s great about all this is that not only is this resolution helping to spay & neuter animals, but it has educated people who have asked me about it & found out the health & behavioral benefits of S & N, and several have fixed their pets as a result, and the unexpected joy of knowing I have helped find some animals some homes – including my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment